~ Sales/Marketing Majors - Paid Intership
If you are soon to graduate or already graduated, we will train you to become a power engaging marketing and sales superstar. To thrive, you should be self-motivated, outgoing, and entrepreneurial.
Who are we?
We are a rapidly expanding social media tech company that is redefining how retails and marketers brand themselves. Most of your tasks will require a strong business building, offering solutions for commercial B2B entities for higher profitability and managing your daily tasks and for your team.
What you need to be considered?
- Direct marketing and sales experience a plus
- Recent graduate/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extroverted person with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – ability to connect with your prospects and close sales
- Willingness to work unconventional hours a plus
- Priority given to foreign language and Spanish speaker
What are your Responsibilities?
- Using your creative side learned in schools to market to local business in need to jump start their revenue
- Work side by side with sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business
- Support and impart your classroom learned skills to apply and educate your team on specific marketing programs to run, start a lead generation campaign and other targeted sales activities
- Provide team support and direction with strategizing efforts within your region
- Close deals and work towards effective goal and quota attainment.
What will you get from this Internship?
- You get to sharpen your skills in understanding your customers, in negotiation, and in confidence
- You get to earn a very decent pay and opportunity to work in an excellent company
- You get to learn technology, social media in SEO/SEM, analyzing metrics, creating social marketing campaigns
- You get to be in the position of growth and advancement to management and vice president and having your own territorial and consultants who you will be managing and training
- You will be have a good understanding of website components necessary for development
– Write a short essay about how you can convince someone that you will be there consulting to represent them in increasing their sales.
– Include your Resume and Cover Letter, plus your Facebook Link to – http://pocaranas.com/employment-form/Apply now!